Unfortunately, our warranty does not cover accidental damage. This includes, but is not limited to,:
- Any cosmetic damage to screens, fascias and surrounds, such as casing, including instances of discolouration, fading, scratches, cracks, chips, snaps and dead pixels.
- Evidence of liquid damage.
- Issues that arise due to tampering; misuse; unauthorised adjustments, or the download/implementation of unauthorised, malicious or illegal software by the owner of the device, or any third party, excluding any companies or third parties that we have a working relationship with. This includes instances of jailbreaking and network unlocking;
- Any loss or damage to data on your device.
- Faults that arise as a result of pairing the device with another external product.
If a device is returned and shows signs of accidental damage, this will not be covered under our warranty and the device will be returned to you unrepaired.