We offer a FREE 12 month warranty with every Tech item we sell to give you extra peace of mind. Your FREE warranty begins on the day you place your order.
Further information about our 12 month warranty and certified refurbishment process can be read here.
To return your Tech item, please complete the following steps:
- Find the relevant order in My Account
- Click on "return item"
- Select the device you wish to return (if there are multiple devices on the order, you'll have to generate a separate returns label for each one)
- Select the reason for the return from the drop-down list
- Click "confirm return"
- Download the returns label, print it, attach it to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest post office
Before returning your device, please ensure the following are removed:
- All security and parental locks
- Your SIM card
- Any external memory cards
- Your iCloud / Samsung / Google account
Need some help removing your iCloud account? Check out our handy article for some helpful tips.
Need some help removing your Samsung account? Check out this handy article for some helpful tips.
If you've returned a device that is still locked to an iCloud or Samsung account, we won't be able to process the return straight away. We'll send you an email to let you know that your device is still locked along with some instructions on how to do this remotely.
Devices that are still Google locked will be returned back to you as we aren't able to unlock them. You'll need to have the device to hand to deactivate any Google locks as it requires you to physically verify your personal details.