Yes, we use a third-party credit referencing agency, TransUnion, to perform a credit check and assess your eligibility to rent from us. This check is known as a 'hard search' and will leave a footprint on your credit file.
TransUnion’s check determines your ability to pay using a combination of your credit score, the details you entered and their unique credit algorithm.
Unfortunately, we cannot tell you whether you will be accepted before you complete the application.
To apply for a credit check, you must:
• Be a permanent UK resident
• Be aged between 18 and 99 years old
• Have an active credit or debit card
• Have a valid UK telephone number
• Earn a minimum of £8500 p/a
If you fail this credit check unfortunately, we will be unable to offer you your phone on a rental agreement.