Before returning your device, please ensure the following has been completed:
- Remove your SIM card, memory card and all security and parental locks from your device.
- Your iCloud / Samsung account also needs to be removed.
Click here for information on how to remove your iCloud account from your device.
Click here for information on how to remove your Samsung account from your device.
If you have returned a device that is still locked to an iCloud or Samsung account, we will not be able to process the return straight away. We will send you an email to let you know that your device is still locked along with some instructions on how to do this remotely. Once your account has been removed from your device, please let us know so we can re-test it.
The phone must be returned in its original packaging. To return your phone, please complete the following steps:
• Find your rental order in the My Account
• Click on "return item"
• Select the phone you’re returning back to us
• Select the reason for the return from the drop-down list
• Click "confirm return"
• Download the returns label, print it off, attach it to your parcel and drop it off at your nearest Royal Mail Post Office. This is a tracked returns service so you’ll be able to track its progress using the tracking number on your receipt.