Information on renewing your rental agreement. Read some of the below help articles to find out what's involved in renewing your rental agreement; from upgrading your device, keeping your current device on a lower monthly payment plan, or returning your current device and cancelling your agreement. You'll also find helpful information related to data backups, data transfers, and removing your iCloud/Samsung account.
- Rental Renewal Process 📝
- How to upgrade to a different device 📱
- How to renew by keeping your current rental device 📱
- I don't want to renew my agreement. How can I cancel it?
- I've been placed on a 30-day rolling agreement. What does this mean? 📆
- How do I backup the data on my device? 📲
- How do I transfer the data between my devices? 📲
- How do I remove my account from my device? 🔐
- I have an Apple device. How do I backup my data? 📲
- I have a Samsung device. How do I backup my data? 📲
- I have an Apple device. How do I transfer my data? 📲
- I have a Samsung device. How do I transfer my data? 📲
- How do I remove my iCloud account from my Apple device? 🔐
- How do I remove my Samsung account from my Samsung device? 🔐